NOVELTY: CALMING SERUM
Aloe vera and CBD work together - for you!
An incredible wealth of ingredients, combining unrefined and unfiltered hemp oil with CBD, plant extracts and oils with an incredible synergy of action to soothe and calm the skin.
We did something that seemed impossible - we combined plant ingredients, known for centuries in the herbal tradition of many peoples and continents for their soothing properties, to give you a product of unprecedented complexity and effect. All the ingredients used
The oils in the serum are unrefined and cold-pressed, which allowed us to preserve all the goodness they contain.
For which skin?
When the skin is dry, sensitive, tends to irritation, allergic reactions
Description of individual plants used in the serum*
- HORNOPE OIL -Contains valuable gamma-linolenic acid, which helps retain moisture and elasticity of the skin, nourishes it, regenerates its hydrolipidic barrier and is especially valuable for inflammation, psoriasis, eczema and AD. It is a rich source of vitamin K, phytosterols, phospholipids and chlorophyll. It helps soothe allergic reactions and itching, has antioxidant properties and mitigates the effects of sunlight and adverse weather conditions. It has a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- CBD - a substance contained in hemp flowers, stimulates the skin in regenerative processes, which is particularly important for inflammation, AD and allergies. It also supports acne complexion, because it affects the limitation of sebum secretion. It has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the inflammatory reaction of the skin and itching. It is known for its antioxidant properties, thanks to which it has a rejuvenating effect.
- SHEA BUTTER - it is pressed from the nuts of African tree - Parka butter. It is a rich source of antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components. It does not cause allergic reactions, contains vitamins A and E, deeply moisturizes and strengthens the skin, increasing its elasticity. It protects against the action of sun rays.
- ANDIROBA - the oil is valuable for dry, sensitive skin, with psoriasis and eczema. It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, accelerates skin regeneration, has the ability to stimulate collagen synthesis and protects against water loss
- CHIA - it was already used by the Aztecs for its moisturizing and conditioning properties. Rich in antioxidants, it has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic effect and soothes itching. Excellent for dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin. It strengthens the hydro-lipid barrier of the skin, enhances regeneration and healing processes.
- MAKU SEED - has moisturizing and firming properties, regenerates hydrolipidic barrier of the skin, inhibits keratosis of the epidermis. It regenerates, nourishes and accelerates healing.
- MARULA - has cleansing and moisturizing properties, is a strong antioxidant, moisturizes and eliminates the effects of stress, regenerates, soothes inflammation, often used for psoriasis, eczema, fresh scars.
- RAGE - intensively regenerates, lubricates and soothes irritation, it is often used in AD, eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- OSTROPEST - has regenerative, moisturizing, firming and wrinkle-reducing properties. It has anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healing, reduces skin discoloration and prevents keratosis of the epidermis. It is often used in psoriasis, eczema, has antioxidant properties and stimulates the biosynthesis of collagen and elastin.
- ROKITNEY - a rich source of carotenoids and antioxidants, it has anti-inflammatory, soothing and regenerating properties, especially important in eczema, psoriasis, irritation, allergies and healing.
- TAMANU - acts antibacterially, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and supports tissue regeneration processes. Used in psoriasis, chronic acne and ulcers. It promotes healing, often used with scars and stretch marks, stimulates collagen biosynthesis. Soothes irritation and reduces itching, used for sensitive and irritated skin.
- ALOE VERA - Common aloe is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It supports skin regeneration and soothes, stimulates the production of collagen fibres, accelerates healing and regeneration, soothes, moisturises and firms. It is particularly valuable for irritated, damaged skin that needs moisturizing.
- WROTYC - acts as an insect repellent, and has been used for rheumatism, joint and muscle pain, and skin parasites.
- SWEET HONEY - the ancient Greeks used it for warts, in tradition it was also used for rheumatism. It has a cleansing effect on the pores of the skin, it is used in the care of acne skin as it has antibacterial and antifungal properties, regulates the secretion of sebum, and is recommended for eczema and psoriasis.
- PODOLSKIE PERUKOWIEC - in herbal tradition, it was used as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - it was used for treating wounds and hemorrhages. Its components support wound healing, act antiseptically and astringently, they also have antioxidant properties.
- CLAY EARTH - it was used in the herbal tradition to fight warts and warts. It has a positive effect on the condition and appearance of the skin.
- Marigold flower contains mucilaginous compounds, flavonoids and saponins, these compounds determine anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties and effectively lubricate the skin. The carotenoids in marigold are excellent antioxidants, accelerate wound healing. Calendula has been used for skin injuries, burns and frostbites, allergic reactions and inflammation.
- VITAMIN E - is an effective antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents discoloration
*descriptions of all plant oils and extracts are based on online sources, are purely plant-based and are not product claims
Method of use: Place an appropriate amount of serum in palms of hands and gently massage into cleansed face.
Warnings: Avoid eye contact, may stain fabrics, distinctive fragrance results from the use of unfiltered CBD oil, unrefined plant oils and natural herbal extracts
Best used before:
Date and lot number on bottom of package.
Storage: Store at temperatures below 30° C
Butyrospermum Parkii Seed Butler, Cannabis Sativa Bud Extract, Aqua, Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tanacetum Vulgare Flower Extract, Solanum Dulcamara Stern Extract, Cotinus Coggygria Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Maj us Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Calophyllum lnophyllum Seed Oil, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Tocopherol
Content - 15g