CEDR - Natural essential oil
Cedar is a beautiful and majestic tree, it makes you feel calmer when you look at it...
But! You don't have to go to Siberia to enjoy the benefits that this tree offers.
Obtained by the distillation of wood, cedarwood oil, with its aroma grounding in the privacy of your home
A long and tiring day?
Aromatherapy with cedarwood oil will calm and soothe your nerves!
It will also work well as a gift because:
- will boost your face cream and turn it into a toning lotion that fights bacteria and fungus.
- Enriches your hair shampoo with ingredients that fight dandruff and strengthen weak hair
Add a few drops to your base cosmetic
- makes breathing easier for asthmatics and those suffering from anxiety attacks
- remove excess water retention in the body - a moment of relaxation during the massage
- cures insomnia
-Essential oil *not* intended for consumption
-Only and exclusively intended for external use.
-Essential oil *not* for pregnant women
-Essential oil *not* intended for direct application to the skin
* skin allergies - those prone to them should be wary of the scents of cinnamon, verbena, lemongrass, clove, thyme and citrus-based oils